Skip Navigation
Southern Nevada Water Authority

Bonds & Insurance Requirements

Bonds and Insurance Requirements

SNWA requires bonds and insurance for some types of purchases.

There are typically four types of bonds required for Southern Nevada Water Authority construction contracts and some purchases:

  1. Bid Bond
  2. Performance Bond
  3. Labor and Material Bond
  4. Guaranteed Bond

Commercial general liability and automobile insurance are required for construction contracts and larger goods and services contracts.

The following are contracts which require bonds and insurance: