Pool cover instant rebate coupon
Sometimes, what may seem like a leak in your pool may actually be a high evaporation rate.
An exposed pool loses an average of 50 or more inches of water per year to evaporation. Pool covers also limit windblown debris and conserve energy.
The pool cover coupon value is:
- $50 or 50 percent off the purchase price of a pool cover, whichever is less or
- $200 or 50 percent off the purchase of a permanent, mechanical pool cover, whichever is less
Apply for a pool cover rebate coupon
Ready to save water and protect your pool? Fill out our online application for a pool cover rebate coupon.
Pool cover retailers
Permanent pool cover retailers
The pool cover instant rebate coupon must be presented the time of purchase, or at the time the contractual agreement is signed.
Pool Cover Rebate and Tips
A properly managed pool can be an appropriate use of water, especially when it's used frequently and enjoyed by family and friends.
- The Southern Nevada Water Authority provides only one coupon per address for each rebate program. Property owners may apply for a pool cover coupon once every 36 months or longer.
- The person redeeming a rebate coupon must reside at the property address for which the coupon is printed. The participating retailers will request proof of address in order to redeem a coupon.
- Coupons may only be redeemed at a participating retailer. The retailer may not print out coupons at the retail store.
- The pool cover instant rebate coupon must be presented at the time of purchase on manual use covers and at the time the contractual agreement is signed on permanently installed covers.
- The use of multiple addresses to obtain additional coupons as well as the use of addresses without pools to obtain a pool cover coupon is fraud.
- A coupon must be redeemed within 30 days from the day it was issued.
- The coupons are redeemable only for the purchase of a qualifying product. Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase and may not be applied to previous purchases.