Skip Navigation
Woman holding mobile phone

Contact us

Southern Nevada Water Authority (SNWA) business hours are Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. Pacific Time.

By email

By phone

Water quality 

Conservation outreach
Available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
702-258-SAVE (7283)

Construction inquiries

Groundwater management (well owners)


Speakers bureau

Media inquiries

Water Smart Landscapes Rebate inquiries

Mailing addresses

General mailing address
Southern Nevada Water Authority
P.O. Box 99956
Las Vegas, NV 89193-9956

Requests for information
Public Information Office
1001 S. Valley View Blvd.,  Mailstop 760
Las Vegas, NV 89153

Physical addresses

Valley View offices
1001 S. Valley View Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89153

Molasky Corporate Center
100 City Parkway, Suite 700
Las Vegas, NV 89106

Alfred Merritt Smith Water Treatment Facility
243 Lakeshore Rd.
Boulder City, NV 89005

River Mountains Water Treatment Facility
1299 Burkholder Blvd.
Henderson, NV 89015

Legal Services

Process service
All process service must be made at the Las Vegas Valley Water District Customer Service desk located at 1001 S. Valley View Boulevard.

For any questions, please call the Legal Services Office at 702-258-3288.

Records requests

Engineering records

Nevada licensed professional engineers may request utility or engineering record drawings by logging on to the digital plans and inspections online portal.

Developers and others interested in knowing the closest available water source to an address or parcel of land should email Engineering Services.

If you need additional assistance, please call 702-822-8518.

Public records

Requests to inspect or obtain copies of other public records, such as contract awards, bid documents, and geographical information system records, may be submitted via a Public Records Request form.

The Las Vegas Valley Water District, which operates the Southern Nevada Water Authority, has established a Public Records Policy that outlines its commitment to responding to requests to inspect or receive copies of public records maintained by the district. The policy also includes information about certain instances when fees might be charged for providing a copy of a public record. Fee amounts can be found in the district's Public Records and Documents Fee Schedule.

Claims – Risk Management

While the Southern Nevada Water Authority (SNWA) Risk Management Division works to minimize potential risks, accidents are going to happen. When public or private property is damaged by SNWA personnel, the Risk Management team handles the investigation and reporting.

Damage may include:

  • Personal injury to non-employees
  • Damage to private property (including other utility services)
  • Damage to public or district property resulting from contract work

Reporting a claim

If you have been involved in an incident concerning SNWA that resulted in injury or damage to property, please report it using our online portal.

Report an Incident

Report water waste

Protect our water supply by reporting waste to your water service provider or the water utility company for the area where waste is occurring. If you aren't sure who your water provider is, enter your address into our Find Your Watering Group application.

Water waste investigators need to observe waste in progress in order to take action. Some reports cannot be completed due to lack of information or poor photo quality. To ensure issues get fixed promptly, keep these tips in mind when reporting water waste.

  • ☑️ Be very specific about the time, date, and location of waste.
  • ☑️ Take multiple photos showing different angles and perspectives.
  • ☑️ If the issue is runoff, make sure to show the property it’s running off of.
  • ☑️ Show water waste actively happening, if possible.
  • ☑️ On larger properties, avoid close-ups so location can be determined.
  • ☑️ Make sure what you are seeing qualifies as water waste.