Smart irrigation controller rebate coupon
It's time to get smart about landscape irrigation! Investing in a smart irrigation controller is now easier than ever, thanks to our rebate, which offers 50 percent off the purchase price or up to $100, whichever is less.
Smart irrigation clocks automatically adjust your watering schedule according to the weather and many provide convenient access via mobile applications.
The Water Authority recommends you work with a licensed landscape professional to install a smart irrigation device. Proper installation and setup may require knowledge of soil, plants and other factors.
Simply print out the coupon and take it to one of our participating retailers for an instant rebate, or purchase one of the smart controllers on our qualifying products list at the retailer of your choice and receive your rebate by mail.
Apply for a smart irrigation controller rebate coupon
Ready to get smart? Fill out our online application for a smart irrigation rebate coupon.
Note: To minimize delays in processing your application due to the COVID-19 outbreak and our current office closure, please submit your completed coupon plus a copy of your receipt to us at email@example.com.
The vendor websites listed below may not have all products available for purchase. Eligible products may be purchased where available.
- Baseline: Soil Moisture Sensors
- Blossom: Smart Watering Controller
- BlueSpray: Web-Enabled Irrigation Controller
- Calsense: ET1 and ET2000
- Cyber-Rain: XCI Pro System (8- and 16-zone models)
- ET Water: Hermit Crab, SmartWorks Replacement Panels, SmartBox Controllers
- Hunter: ET System, Solar Sync ET Sensor, HC-600i, HC-1200i, HC-1200M, HC-075-FLOW and HC-100-FLOW, X2 Controller with Wand
- HydroPoint: WeatherTRAK LC Central™ (6-, 12- and 18-station)
- Irrisoft: Controller Link
- Irritrol: Climate Logic
- Irrometer: WEM
- MorphH2O: ProMeter Soil Moisture & Microclimate Monitoring
- NxEco: Smart Weather-Based 12-Zone Irrigation Controller
- Orbit: B-hyve (4-, 6-, 8-, and 12-station)
- Rachio: Generation 2 8-Zone, Generation 2 16-Zone, Iro 8-Zone, Iro 16-Zone, Rachio 3, Rachio 3 + Wireless Flow Meter, and Rachio 3e
- Rain Bird: ET Manager, ESP-SMT, SMRT-Y, ST8-WiFi, ST8I-2.0, ST8O-2.0, LNK WiFi paired with ESP-Me and rain sensor, LNK WiFi paired with ESP-TM2 and rain sensor
- RainMachine: Mini-8, Pro, and Touch HD
- Rain Master: Eagle
- Scotts: Gro™ 7 Zone Controller
- Sprinkl: Conserve (SR-301), Control (SR-400)
- Spruce: 16-Zone Irrigation Controller
- Toro: Intellisense Controller, XTRA SMART and Precision Soil Sensor, EVOLUTION™ with mandatory Smart Connect™ EVO-WS (ET/Weather Sensor)
- Weathermatic: SL 800 and Weather Station or SL 1600 and Weather Station
- Yardian: 8- and 12-zone models
- Do It Yourself Sprinklers
- Brands carried: Toro, Weathermatic
- Ewing Irrigation-Golf-Industrial
- Brands carried: Alex-Tronic Controls, Baseline, Calsense, Cyber-Rain, Hunter, Hydropoint, Irrisoft, Irritrol, Irrometer, Rachio, Rainbird, Toro, Weathermatic
- Horizon Distributors, Inc.
- Brands carried: ET Water, Hunter, Irritrol, Rainbird, Toro, Weathermatic
- Star Nursery
- Brands carried: Orbit, Rachio, Weathermatic
- Brands carried: MorphH2O
Water Smart Contractors authorized to accept smart irrigation controller coupons
- The Southern Nevada Water Authority (SNWA) provides only one coupon per address for each rebate program.
- The person redeeming the smart irrigation controller rebate coupon must be the property owner of the property address for which the coupon is printed. The participating retailers will request proof of address in order to redeem a coupon.
- Coupons redeemed at a participating retailer will entitle customer to an instant discount at the time of purchase. A purchase made at a non-participating retailer will require the coupon be filled out and mailed with attachments and rebate will be issued within six weeks. The retailer may not print out coupons at the retail store.
- The use of multiple addresses to obtain additional coupons is fraud.
- The date of purchase from the customer receipt must be within 30 days of the coupon printed date listed at the top of the coupon and the product must be installed within 90 days of purchase.
- As a condition of the rebate, customer agrees to install the product at the listed address and consent to either a mandatory site inspection or a telephone survey by SNWA. Customer further authorizes SNWA contact for purposes of program evaluation or product research.
- The coupons are redeemable only for the purchase of a qualifying product from a licensed retailer. Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase and may not be applied to previous purchases.
- The rebate value is noted on each coupon.
- The retailer will apply the coupon value after all other discounts and promotions have been applied and prior to the application of sales tax.
- For coupons redeemed at participating retailers, the retailer may not accept any coupons that have been reproduced, photocopied, mutilated, trimmed or altered in any way by the retailer or customer.
- Coupons are non-assignable and void if transferred from their original recipient to any other person, firm or group. SNWA does not permit the unauthorized distribution, collection, sale or assignment of its coupons for any reason.
- The customer is required to pay any applicable sales tax. In order to obtain the coupon, the customer must complete the online form and a brief survey.
- A compliance inspection may be required, as well as future contact for the purposes of program evaluation or product research.